Wednesday 3 August 2011

Flying today!

Just finished packing and waiting to get picked up to go to the airport.. I had a phone call last night from a producer out in LA to tell me I will be doing a solo in the finale and that I will be choreographing myself!! I wasn't expecting that at all, at first I didn't know what to think, but after speaking to a few people and letting the nerves settle a little, I realised it is a very good thing..
I don't think it actually hit me till last night, what I'm about to do.. Aaahh!
It's gonna be great to see everyone again and be back in the SYTYCD bubble for a short time. Mandy Moore and her assistant Dana are taking me out when I get to LA and I have quite a few friends out there so it should all be good fun.. The weather in London is probably on a par with LA at the moment, it's putting me in the mood :)
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Matt!! You're gonna be great in LA!! Teach'em how to tap! lol

    @rafatimmermann (from Brazil!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an opportunity to really show your choreography off! Anyone of your solo's will blow them away as you are so original with your moves :-)

    ReplyDelete